Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Why I've Been Missing

See the Number 1 item on this list...that about sums it up. I don't want to be that person.

http://www.cracked.com/blog/the-8-worst-types-blog-internet/

Also, I know that by posting this I'm making myself guilty of item Number 5. Totally worth it.

My blog, up to a certain point, served to document my foray into a new life. Well...the new life is not so new anymore and I've settled into the more mundane aspects of existence. I want to write about those things just about as much as you want to read about them. I know this because I'm bored with a million other blogs just like mine.

See ya 'round!
-Heather

1 comment:

Charles said...

I enjoyed your blog while it lasted, but I'm also happy for you for the reasons you've put it aside. Peace and joy, Heather.