Ok, I'll admit that it's not exactly the reunion that I'm excited about. (Although I am curious, to say the least) This may sound a little crazy--maybe a little unbalanced, a little loony. I'm excited for a combined 22 hours in the car with Paul! And in between the car rides we will have hours and hours together, doing who cares what. We will be together. I need time with him, and thanks to the ABUNDIS FAMILY REUNION, I will get a whole bunch of it!
But first I need to...
- Make it through the rest of today. Oy.
- Buy a rat.
- And kitty food.
- And poguey bait.
- Vacuum and sweep (don't ask why...it just seems like the thing to do)
- Eat four bananas.
- De-rootify and re-blackify my hair.
- Finish some homework.
- Brave the basement to find some suitcases.
- Psych myself up to get up early enough to finish packing and be ready to leave the house by 0540.
- Talk Paul into scooping the kitty box...
But who cares!?!? I'm excited! It's been a long month or so, and Paul and I need to get away...