Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Dear Readers, All Four of You. Five, If You Count the Stalkers

Nothing. Is. Happening to me.

Therefore, I have nothing to write about. I could bore you with how many loads of laundry I did over the weekend. I could numb you with an explanation of the unexpected psychological effects I am experiencing as I work through my OLRM class. I could nauseate you with more declarations of love. After all, I'm in it. Love I mean. Waaay in love. Solomon and his lover had nothing on me.

But I wouldn't do that--to you or to myself.

So help me out, please. What would you like to hear? What do I write? What do I say?

I freaking hate winter.

1 comment:

Erica said...

Drawing a blank here, but I felt I should leave a comment so you know that I AM reading, lol! Maybe you could keep your eyes open for funny things you see through the day and start writing about that? Maybe you could write book/movie/tv reviews? Um...yeah, that's all I got, lol!