Thursday, April 15, 2010

Thankful Thursday


I ripped this off of someone else's blog, but they noted that it was a forward, so that makes it public domain, right?

Maybe we were supposed to meet the wrong people before meeting the right one so that when we finally met the right person, we would know how to be grateful for that gift.

I've met my fair share of wrong people, and it's tempting to wish them out of my life, my history. But without those people, I wouldn't be who I am today and I wouldn't be where I am today.

So, thank you, jerky, controlling, over-emotional, manipulative, inconsiderate, condescending, daddy-issue-ridden, neglectful, over-attached, under-attached, drunken, mean, selfish and ignorant ex-boyfriends, etc. Thank you for giving me Paul!

Love this man...

No comments: